1. RESERVING YOUR TOUR/PAYMENTS A deposit of $500.00 per person is required, payable to Cicala Enterprises LLC., of which $350 is non-refundable for administrative fees. Travelers may pay in full at time of booking. Payment can be made by mail, online, or over the phone. All checks or wire transfers should be made payable to Cicala Enterprises. Online payment can be made with an ATM/debit card or credit card with the Visa or Master Card Logo. Final payment must be received 60 days prior to departure. All payments are due in US dollars. Balance Payments: The balance of the trip price is due 60 days prior to departure, payable by check or credit card. If your balance is not paid 60 days prior to the trip’s departure date, Antico reserves the right to cancel your trip.
2. TRAVEL INFORMATION PACKET
Detailed information pertaining to your trip on what to bring, how to prepare for your trip, travel directions, detailed itinerary and Antico’s policies, will be sent to you upon receiving your deposit.
3. HEALTH & CAPABILITIES The physical requirements of each tour may vary. We recommend you select a tour that is suitable to your capabilities. Our tours often require a considerable amount of walking which may pose difficulties for travelers with impaired mobility. Americans with Disabilities Act does not apply abroad and service providers may not be able to accommodate special equipment that may be needed, therefore all travelers on Antico tours must be in good health. Any condition that may require assistance or special medical attention must be reported at the time of your reservation.
As our tours are gastronomic, please alert us in advance to any food allergies.
4. PASSPORTS, VISAS, & TRAVEL DOCUMENTS You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents and verifying entry requirements for each country of travel on your itinerary. US citizens are required to have a passport for all trips outside the Unites States which must be valid for at least six months beyond the completion date of the tour.
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Each trip begins and ends in a town accessible by plane, train, boat or bus. Meeting and ending locations are listed on each of the individual trip itineraries. If you prefer to arrive at the starting point of the trip the night prior to the trip departure date, we will be happy to provide you with recommendations on accommodations.
Trip prices are based on double occupancy. If you are traveling alone, you are required to pay a single supplement which will be invoiced to you 60 days prior to departure.
7. PHOTOGRAPHY Antico may use any photographs, film, digital, or video likeness taken of participants of an Antico tour may be used for educational and promotional purposes by Antico without compensation to the participants.
8. TRAVEL INSURANCE
We suggest Travel Guard International, as it is America's leading travel insurance company protecting more than 4 million travelers each year. Trip cancellation insurance reimburses you for non-refundable air and land costs, if you have to cancel a trip due to personal or family illness or accident. We highly recommend that you obtain this insurance.
9. LOCAL LAWS ABROAD
You agree to abide by all local laws when abroad. Abuse or disobeying of such laws, even unintentionally, waives your right to a refund of any part of the program price, and Antico may send you home at your expense. Should local authorities be involved you will be subject to the laws of the country you are visiting.
10. DISCLAIMER & RESPONSIBILITY RELEASE
You are responsible for choosing a trip that fits your abilities, level of fitness and health. If you need any assistance in selecting the right trip for you, please contact Antico at (443) 440-0473. You are also responsible for reading the pre-trip information material and bringing with you all of the appropriate clothing and equipment, as well as acting in accordance with the customs and laws of the regions visited. Antico reserves the right to accept, remove, retain or decline any trip member at any time for any reason. Payment of your deposit represents your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, as well as all general information listed on our website and subsequent trip departure material: Antico; its members; employees and agents, give notice that all services and arrangements related to this tour have been made by Antico only as agents upon the express condition that Antico shall not be liable and does not assume responsibility for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss whether to person or property arising out of any injury, accident, death, cancellation, delay, alteration, or inconvenience resulting from any act of omission, commission or inadvertence of any hotel, carrier, restaurant or other company or person rendering any of the services included in the tour or its pre and post tour arrangements, or caused by weather, sickness, strikes, quarantines or the willful or negligent acts of any other tour members or any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Antico.
11. REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
When you cancel a trip, you must notify us in writing by emailing . Exceptions to these policies cannot be made for any reason. Antico reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason. Antico reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason, and in such an instance, we will refund all payments received, which will constitute full settlement. If you must cancel your reservation for a tour the following fee schedule will be employed. We will refund your deposit, less the following fees per tour and/or extension: Days Prior to Trip Start Date and Trip Cancellation Fee Per Person
91+ days $50
61-90 days $300
46-60 days 50% of trip price
31-45 days 75% of trip price
0-30 days 100% of trip price
12. TRIP PRICE INCLUDES:
• First class accommodations that reflect the region visited (double occupancy)
• Breakfasts and most dinners daily, along with some lunches (please see specific trip information)
• All park entry fees (unless noted)
• Scheduled admission fees to historic sites
• Gratuities for hotels, meals and baggage
• Trip literature
• Experienced guides
• All transportation during the trip, whether by bus, boat, train, plane, cable car or funicular (unless otherwise noted)
13. TRIP PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Air and land transportation to and from the trip’s starting point
• Alcoholic beverages other than served with meals
• Personal Expenses
• Non-scheduled visits and activities